Wait! We have an offer for you!
Please fill the form below and get an IT consultation from our professionals for free.
Google Location Services
Groupe Auchan SA, French international retail group and multinational corporation. Known as one of the world’s principal distributors operating as hypermarket/discount store throughout 15 countries.
Wholesale and retail, online sales
Launching rapid development of its online storefront, Auchan aims to stay always up-to-date with the latest trends in online wholesale and retail trade. Among the others, here are the primary goals to be gradually achieved by the company throughout the next few years:
1. Building stronger brand awareness in the realm of Internet sales. Ultimately, to boost company’s net profit & global turnover online.
2. Shifting towards omnichannel business model to stipulate multiple communication channel integration into well-performing single system.
3. Delivering IT innovation to give better balance to the hypermarket’s internal operations, as well as logistics and product distribution effort.
Developing unique website, designed to enable user-friendly shopping navigation, interactive communication experience, and winning promotion with bonuses and special price offers available for clients directly within the store, as well as outside the hypermarket facilities.
Following the best practices initially delivered by Walmart, IKEA, Amazon, etc. — we started with creating 25 workshops for a 200-hour in-depth project research. Engaging top specialists to ensure maximum effective implementation, Skywell Software decided to divide the whole task into several stages served by various experts like developers, designers, marketers, project managers.
Among the major functions currently available to Auchan’s online shoppers, there is complex comparative analysis option to compare products by price, provide future credit calculation, show interactive catalog with current promotions. Also, every user is now enabled with handy email filtering option that allows customizing all incoming promo messages by only most relevant topics.
The next stage is implementing a so-called “click & collect function”, which provides handy opportunity to order products online — and simply pick everything up right at the physical store location. Next, the existing website should be transformed into a fully functional online storefront, integrated with top popular social networks and primary systems of logistics.
1. Reinforcing brand awareness online, coupled with improved positioning online. Ultimately, to increase company’s overall commercial potential by attracting more customers and getting them familiar with the new shopping platform.
2. Providing detailed marketing analytics — from the model customer behavior online, to the actual sales deals within the hypermarket facilities.
3. Creating a solid name of a user-friendly company that puts customer needs first and foremost. Reporting user’s product search preferences for the better understanding of general market demands to meet them with best-fitting shopping offers.
4. Delivering well-polished omnichannel business model for maximum effective sales distribution.
5. Elevating global turnover, coupled with reduced personnel workload owing to digital innovation and process automation.
Innovation and Client Director at Auchan
In Auchan, we put innovation and digital inside all our actions in order to create a unique customer relation and invent the shopping experience of the future. The first step is to make shopping easier by creating a flexible application together with our partners Skywell Software. Summarizing our cooperation and current progress achieved with the Skywell Software team, all our demands to online store & mobile application development have been met in full. As perceived international food retailer, we highly appreciate hard work, good timing and fitting quality of the final software product. The objective was to create an application for various unique marketing purposes, in line with making things easier for our shopping clients. The project was a big challenge, we should admit. Nevertheless, the contractor managed to assign a specific working group, which was individually tailored to our needs. We believe that our investment in remote software development services by Skywell Software is already paying off. And we would recommend this company for future reference.
Syngenta, one of the world’s leading agrochemical companies that employs over 27,000 professionals in 90 countries, pays great attention to the development and training of farmers. Therefore, it was the company decision to develop a training mobile application for the participants of the annual “Farmer’s Workshop” conference with over 1000 agricultural producers participating in it annually.
Being the leader in express delivery of parcels and cargo, Nova Poshta closely cooperates with many online stores. In order to expand its presence in the Internet and provide customers with additional service, Nova Poshta decided to develop an IT solution for integrating its services into the structure of online stores and websites. Skywell Software develop special widgets with the sizes and design that can be easily customized for any online store.
Share your project ideas, and we will provide you with the best solution
This field is required