WEB: Java, Spring, Hibernate, ELK
MOBILE: Android and iOS native
CISCO is an American transnational company that develops and sells network equipment, intended primarily for large organizations and telecommunications enterprises.
Sales of network equipment, telecommunication business.
Development of an innovative integrated IT-solution based on CISCO equipment; creation of an IT product that stimulates sales of CISCO network equipment and services.
In order to solve the customer’s business objectives, we decided to develop Skywell Smart Tracking, a comprehensive solution for interacting with visitors of shopping malls, hypermarkets, stations, airports and other businesses related to the flow of people. The key requirements for the new product included its innovation, i.e. operation based on Cisco Wi-Fi-equipment.
Our work resulted in the creation of a mobile application, interfacing with Cisco Wi-Fi-equipment. In order to develop the most useful application functionality, we held a series of detailed interviews with its potential users.
Each Skywell Smart Tracking user category has its own benefits.
- 1Full and clear statistics of visits (malls, hypermarkets, airports, etc.).
- 2Analytics about the customer behavior of in the building.
- 3An advertising tool with a more advantageous cost of an advertising contact in comparison with the classic ones.
- 4A tool for defining the trajectory of customers and low traffic areas.
- 5The ability to analyze how advertising tools affect the audience breakdown.
- 6A tool for raising the rent cost for tenants based on information about the visitor flow.
For application users:
- 1Convenient navigation through the shopping center with the ability to navigate the route to a certain point.
- 2Up-to-date information about promotions, discounts and sales, sent as push notifications.
- 3Access to all loyalty programs.
Work with us
Our clients get the best results when they have our team
dedicated to their business for extended periods of time.